Its been a long time since my last post. I have written ‘blog posts’ in my mind but never got around to it. So here is my 2007 post.
In 2007 I will:
- Move to the westcoast
- Work on starting a family
- Continue working on my health
- Either build up my company seriously…or do the fulltime thing for a year
- Go on a 6 week work break
- Build up my savings and investments
- Hire a financial consultant (enough of reading the books, I want someone just to tell me what to do!)
I am not sure if that constitutes a resolutions list. Here’s a list of predictions that may not neccesarily have to do with me personally.
- My friend lreflection is leaving NY and going on a 6 month soul searching trip. I envy her!!
- My friend Oum will probably have a baby. She’s really worked hard on her health this past year and she looks great (thanks to the South beach Diet and Bikram Yoga)
- The iPhone won’t be every person’s wet dream phone
- Web 2.0 bubble is finally going to collapse (isn’t it due?)